We've made it very easy for you to use our services, whoever you are. At Plain Talking HR our rates are extremely reasonable and we give you a set price from the start.
If you need to implement an effective HR structure and follow it up with access to practical advice and guidance to help you handle employee matters, then our Essential HR is the service for you.
Essential HR is perfect for the business with 10+ employees, extremely good value for money and includes:
• Complete review of the organisation’s HR function as to what is in place currently
• Contracts of Employment – review of contract types and requirements, implement new contract types as required, including GDPR requirements
• Employee Handbook – review of existing and/or implement new including GDPR compliance
• Employee files – review employee files and implement structure, format, best practice and checklist
• Job Descriptions – review existing job descriptions, update as required or implement new
• Telephone advice on HR matters
• Email correspondence for advice on HR matters
• HR Forms – review and/or supply of HR standard letters, HR forms, etc
• Up to 4 face to face meetings a year on a quarterly basis
• Subscription to the monthly newsletter “Your Essential HR News, Tips and Guidance from Plain Talking HR”
Other activities – e.g. Disciplinaries, Grievances, Restructuring, etc., are subject to an upgrade to the package or a quotation to handle the issue as a one-off project
The Essential HR package is worth over £6,000 if delivered as a one-off project.
Our retained clients get all this at the discounted price of £4,200, payable in 12 monthly instalments of £350 to help manage their cashflow.